Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Gearing up for Towson Town!




I've been so busy this week that I haven't had time to upload any photos! I just purchased some wonderful summery fabrics to be used in my new displays for Towson Town  and possibly my other summer shows.  I'll be displaying my silver, gold and wood jewelry on the grassy green color and my earth tone pieces on the linen. I think it gives a natural feeling to the setup. 
Other than that I've just been creating in the studio (which has been about 90 degrees the last 2 days blaa!) running, and getting wedding plans finalized!  

So feel free to come and see me at Towson Town Festival this Saturday and Sunday (May 2-3), it's going to be a blast!  I've got a new tent and a new setup and 3 new collections of beautiful wearables!  Hope to see you all there!

No comments: