Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Like a Machine



Today I spent a good 3 hours making hundreds and hundred of silver head pins! What did everyone else do? It's one of those things that I hate doing, but it must be done so that I can move onto more enjoyable things. It's such a repetitive process that I sometimes feel like  a machine. If there was a head making machine that was somewhat affordable, I'd buy it!



Speaking of Machines, if you haven't seen La Machine's Giant 2.7 million dollar robotic spider, then you should! It's pretty amazing.  It stands 50 feet high and can crawl and spray water. It's been on tour  for the last year and was last shown at the 150th anniversary of  the Yokohama Port in Japan. Pretty crazy stuff! (Photo by Mathew Andrews)



On a less robotic note, We found a robins nest in our bush by the house, I can't wait till they 
hatch!  Happy Spring Everyone!


No comments: