Sunday, August 29, 2010

Update in Photos

Yes it's been a little bit since I last posted, a lot has been going on since I was gone and a lot is coming up! I lost my camera for a brief period of time so there are not as many photos as there should be :) But here are a few :

New bangle design in the making, not 100% sure if this will make it into my collection yet.


Recent show setup



Selling off my past and current earring designs at a recent show.

In other news, I've been pouring over the Fall 2010 fashions, obsessing over the many Japanese Fabric and craft stores I'll be visiting in November, deep cleaning/ airing-out the studio, and building up my inventory for the  Bel Air Fine Arts Show on the 19th of September.  

Lastly, I just want to exclaim how I am so looking forward to Fall weather. 

じゃあ、またね!

(See you later!)

-Amy

No comments: