Thursday, May 10, 2012

Towson recap

I know this is a bit late, but I wanted to just say how rare and wonderful it was at Towson spring festival this year! The rare part was the no-rain-not-scorchingly-hot weather and the wonderful part was all the happy people I got to meet! There must be something in the air, the mood seems to be lighter at all of the shows this year! I'm not complaining :)

Also, I just have to mention this because I was so excited: my fantastic Midnight Matsuri statement necklace finally found a home at this show! For those of you who don't know, that was my absolute favorite piece to make as of yet! oh, and it looked absolutely stunning on her! So happy!

In other news, I planted my first crop of veggies in the garden yesterday. Feels so good to get back in the dirt. As for today, I'm getting ready for the Gilman School Family Day this Saturday. Always exciting to be invited to try new venues!

Xoxoxo - Amy

No comments: