Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Organize your jewelry in style!

Let me tell you a little story about myself: I love jewelry. When I say love, that means a lot. and when I say a lot, that means it's everywhere. As in all over every surface that's flat in the bedroom and sprawling out onto the occasional kitchen counter. And on weekends, it could very well be in the car, my purse, and the coffee table. I mean to organize it always, and I always mean well. However, it's such a daunting task. It's like trying to stuff a cat into a backpack: sounds easy, but it's soooo not. So in my latest attempt to stuff the cat into the backpack, I came across some pretty amazing items that made me think there may still be hope for me and other jewelry-holics anonymous. I present to you my findings:

Jewelry Holder Organizer MAX by LessandMore


Tree Branch DIY by mojomade

DIY altered picture frame by Classy in Carolina

Coral wall jewelry holder by Shabby Road
Pretty red window hanger by JessMoArt
industrial Chic by fivetenfifteen
beautiful modern display by CalDIY



Pretty and amazing right? Makes you kind of want to organize like... RIGHT NOW! :) right? 

xoxoxoxo -Amy

No comments: