Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Chains in the Shop







Added the Sweet Wood Chain Necklaces to the shop today! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do :) I wore the layered chain necklace out to our early Valentines day dinner last night and got a lot of compliments! The wood color goes well with just about everything. Oh and a little side about dinner last night, we tried smoked swordfish flat bread for the first time, to die for! Anyways...

 I'm thinking about reopening my Etsy shop... it's been a while but I'm thinking it's time to open it up again. I was thinking I may list my one of a kind pieces there, but who knows. I may just go crazy and list my whole collection. Nothing concrete yet,  just thought I'd share my far off plans/thoughts.

Hope everyones week is going well!

xoxoxo -Amy

No comments: