Friday, January 23, 2015

My First Wholesale Show!


Working on new pieces for my first wholesale show at ACC Baltimore

2015 is already off to a fast and crazy start for me and my business. I was notified earlier this month that I was accepted into American Craft Council's Hip Pop program for emerging Artists. I am so grateful and so happy to be taking part in this new experience and I can't wait to learn and grow more as an Artist! I had always dreamed of one day participating in ACC, and now that day has finally come.  I'm super excited and also super nervous to be doing my first wholesale show, this is just such uncharted water and I'm learning new things literally everyday, it's a little overwhelming!

I just wanted to share the news with you and if anyone knows a store owner of gallery owner who you think might be interested in carrying my work, please don't hesitate to send me their e-mail or website! (I have a stack of 100 postcards for the show so I have some work to do haha)

You can follow American Craft Council's Hip Pop Board on Pinterest to see the amazing work of the other artists who I'm participating with!

Some of my work being pinned to the ACC Hip Pop Board!



No comments: