Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I confess, I'm addicted!





I was told that many girls start dreaming and planning what their wedding day will be like starting at a young age. Dreaming up colors, gowns,  flowers and places all while waiting for Mr. Right. Unfortunately I never had those dreams, nor had I ever looked at a wedding magazine until this last year...BIG MISTAKE! Not only am I still planning my wedding which arrives in less than 4 months, but I am absolutely hooked, no addicted to  gazing at the beautiful images of flowing gowns and colorful cakes and adorable favors!!!So while the magazines were initially meant to give inspiration to my fast approaching day,  I must confess that they have become more of a distraction :) Fortunately I have at least found a way to merge  my new addiction with my passion! here are some fun pics of new designs! 

 

No comments: