Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Postcards!



 The day has finally come  to graduate from my old and beloved way of saving money and printing my own business materials. Although I like the idea of making my own promotional materials by hand, I just can't ignore how nice ( and more professional) a stack of well cut, glossy postcards look! So today I broke down and submitted my template for prompt printing. I'm very excited to use the new cards at my upcoming shows this spring!  The above photo is what I ended up choosing for the background. 
Oh and by the way, today was lovely weather! Kirk and I ended up going running in shorts and drinking smoothies  it was so warm! So I hope everyone had a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

Lilies in my Cereal said...

Exciting!!!! Shiny paper is cool. :) Beautiful photo!