Saturday, February 5, 2011

French Hearts





More like delicious fluffy homemade french toast and charming new hearts necklace!
Kirk and I whipped up some world class breakfast-dinner tonight and it brought back memories of when I lived at the apartment. Back then the things we could cook could be counted on one hand, and 4 of the 5 things involved pasta. We did however know how to make homemade waffles (recipe handed down from Grandma) and that became a dinner staple while we were going to college. Since then, vegetables and other more nutritious options have filled our dinner nights. But it was a fun treat to have breakfast for dinner again :)

If you want to make french toast too, you can follow the recipe we used here! (Trust me it's worth it!)

Tonight I also want to share my new cute and totally wearable little heart necklace. A perfect set of 5 little heart charms strung along a silver chain. A great necklace that can be worn well past Valentines day! You can find this in my shop later this week.

No comments: