Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's not Christmas anymore

Lunch! Organic edamame and berries. YUM!

Tons of tiles for beautiful charm bracelets

TONS

Assembling more bracelets

So tonight we finallllllyyy took down the Christmas tree and most of the decorations. I know it's time to for them to go when I feel more embarrassed to have them around then sad :) 

In other news, I've been busy with restocking my product line for my upcoming shows (MD Spring Home and Garden in March!) and sending some custom orders. I also have some exciting news that I will share with you all when I'm solid on all the details! It may or may not involve Honolulu....

What have you all been up to? I'm off to finish another batch of tiles and then off to sleep. I'm exhausted from my design work overhaul, pre-spring cleaning, show organizing, and to top it off:  a double run workout. Whew!  


No comments: