Saturday, December 10, 2011

Update - House to Home



Today is one of those wonderful days where everything you have on your list gets done. It's a great feeling! I even fit in my run earlier than I thought and now I have a bit of free time. Aside from creating overstock for the gallery, Kirk and I have been doing some home facelifts. One was an entranceway re-do which included a new coat of paint. I was touching up a few spots today and I realized  that the paint hadn't been mixed properly and now there are all of these lighter patches all over the wall... I guess I need to do a facelift to the facelift now :)

Also as an early Christmas present to myself I purchased a lovely new rug from Anthropologie and some pretty new fabrics from Palladium so I guess this winter break I'll be busy making our house a home! It's also time for Holiday baking fairly soon and I'm looking forward to trying out some new recipes. What is your favorite holiday tradition??

xoxoxo -Amy

No comments: