Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello New Year!

Clay critters looking ahead to the new year! 

Sketch using Pantone's color forecast for spring 2012. 

Preview of some new designs


So 2011 and the year of the rabbit has finally passed! This year I have no real resolutions so I'll keep this short. I do wish to try harder to stay ahead of things, to flex my creative muscles a bit more, and embrace the things that come my way with an open mind. I accomplished a lot in 2011 but I'm hoping that 2012 will bring even more surprises! (For starters, moving my studio down to the second floor this month) Thank you to all of my loyal customers, friends, and supporters and I hope this year finds you healthy and happy! Let's start this year off working hard to reach our goals and grasp our dreams. Hello 2012!

xoxoxo - Amy

No comments: