Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hello!











I recently had to take photos of myself working for a show application and afterward I realized how very few photos I have shown of myself on this blog. So to help put a face to the girl behind Sun Ah Blair Jewelry, here you go!  I'll even throw in a few random facts about me and my work:

1) The first show I ever did was at the Baltimore Zoo

2) While in Japan I picked up some amazing cookie cutters that I currently use in my work.

3) Sophia Coppola's Marie Antoinette is a constant inspiration for me when I'm in a rut.

4) Although I love working in clay, I'm OCD about getting the stuff completely off my hands after work.

5) I must be vigorous in hiding my earring stands from my kitties, they enjoy carrying them off behind 
my back :)

I'll try harder to share more about myself and the inner stories of my business !

-----------------------------
I'll be at the MD home and Garden show this weekend and the next so come by and get inspired to do some spring planting and say hello and take a peak at my new Spring work as well!

xoxoxo -Amy

No comments: