Monday, March 26, 2012

Photo Update



Finally finished the second pair of the vine earrings. I'd been sketching these babies for about a month and never even attempted to make them. Lots of trial and error and here they are!


Look who grew a lot bigger! Also, the mystery is solved: the middle plants ARE morning glories! Who knew? :)


...Ta da! Here is a middle photo of the business nook transformation. It's coming along nicely, remember how terrible it looked before? Just a bit more elbow grease and it should be finished.

and actually, I sort of tore up my whole studio and had an extreme home makeover moment. I'm super happy with how it is turning out. I was subsisting on coffee and bananas that week and just wanted to move some furniture. I'll have to post some photos after the dust settles. It's looks verrrry different than before. In a good way.

I thought these chains were pretty. 


Plus, Loch Raven was a wonderful show like always! After coming off the 5 day Home and Garden show I appreciate the one day shows immensely more. It was lovely to see you all and I even had some surprise visitors too! You know who you are :) Thank you all so much for making last weekend a blast!

Ooo one last note: I got a Swiffer for my birthday from my Mom and I'm so excited to Swif today! (and make banana bread from these really old bananas that have been on the counter!) 

xoxoxoxo -Amy



No comments: