Thursday, February 27, 2014

Surprise! MD Home and Garden Show

So I just found out this week that I'm actually showing at this years Spring Maryland Home and Garden Show! I had been wait listed because I had forgotten to apply until the last minute and it had filled up fast (this winter was crazy!) so I'm super happy that I'll be participating, however since I assumed I was not in, I went ahead and gave a large portion of my inventory to a store last week. It figures, one should never assume :) 

Luckily I have pulled some all night miracles and I'm completely if not overly ready for these next two weekends! So come out and see my new work and get in the mood for warmer weather :) 

My booth this year is C224! This years garden theme is called "Color my World" so it should be a good display! I'm also looking forward to visiting the Baltimore Bonsai area because I just can't resist tiny trees :) hope to see you there this weekend or the next! 

Xoxoxo - Amy 

Here's some photos of what's being packed up for this weekend:










No comments: