Friday, June 27, 2014

The day has come



To my little brother the day before your wedding day:

I never thought there would come a day that I could easily admit that you have grown up. When did this happen?? Gradually, then all at once I guess. In my mind you are still the tiny little boy who dominated at hide and seek, was super picky about food, loved playing with beanie babies, and who would happily play dress up with me and my friends. How did you grow up into this tall, mustached, degree wielding, wedding bound adult man? However you managed it, I just wanted to tell you how
 proud I am of you for all you have accomplished. First graduating with a degree in your field of choice, then finding the love of your life and now you are going on in the ladder of life and tying the knot tomorrow. Although you may be growing up, you will always be my little brother and I love you!

Xoxo - your big sister 

No comments: