Monday, January 12, 2009

What I'm LOVING!



So I know it's been a long time since I've blogged and I know this has nothing to do with jewelry, BUT I just had had had to give my review of the Imju Fiberwig mascara I bought yesterday at Sephora. 
First of all, my history with mascara has been nothing but high hopes followed by disappointment. I've tried them allll from natural to the most waterproof formulas. Even after trying formulas that promised "no smudges for 6 hours!" alas, I was a Panda after only 1! So when I heard about what the Japanese and the beauty industry were calling the "holy grail" of mascaras, I knew I had to try.  With it's mantra being "beyond mascara, it's paint on false lashes!" and the most important, "bye bye smudging!" my initial reaction was quite skeptical.
So today before work, I swept the Fiberwig onto my lashes and went forth for a 6 hour work day. 8 hours later I am writing this and am so very excited to say that I am Panda Eye Free!!! No smudges, no clumping, AMAZING length, this stuff is the best thing I have ever tried! Thank you Imju for creating such a life saving product. I only wish I had bought it earlier. So if you ask me, Imju Fiberwig Mascara is a MUST have for anyone who struggles with smudging, I give it 5 stars! No more Q-tips in my purse!  Oh and the best thing I forgot to say about this product is you only need warm water to wash it off! Amazing... 

No comments: