Wednesday, September 16, 2009

small update and Show Schedule!



Hi Everyone! Thanks for bearing with me through all the changes. I'm still here and working harder than ever! Just thought I'd drop in with a few preview pics of pieces I've finished plus the show schedule so far. I'll be giving more show updates as applications are accepted!

Upcoming Shows:


Chinquapin Park Community Fair
Location: 5700-5900 Blocks of Northwood dr.
Time: 12pm - 5pm

October 10
Oakland Mills Cultural Arts Festival
Location: Village Center of Oakland Mills, MD
Stevensons Forest and Thunder Hill rd.
Time: 11am - 4pm


November 14
28th Annual Ridgley Middle School Craft Fair
Loaction: 121 Ridgley rd. Lutherville, MD 21093
Time: 10am - 3pm



For all who have been asking, the Annual Fall Home Show has been rescheduled 
for a weekend in October. This Year we're doing a 2 day open house to make
it more accessible! you can e-mail me with any questions about location or times here:
Appusdesign@yahoo.com.

I'll be posting more more details here soon!



No comments: