Sunday, July 18, 2010

Update in Photos

It's been a while again! Was vacationing this last week  thus the lack of posts. To make it quick as always here is my update in photos! 

New Post style earrings, will be selling these in the Fall
New glossy charm bracelet as well


Creative tractor processional at a recent wedding we attended in PA


Great garden at the wedding with watermelons!



Skateboard on fire at Artscape


Traditional dances at the Native American Festival.



The rain cancelled the Whitemarsh Perry Hall show but it has been rescheduled for August 14th so feel free to come check it out! Their website is here.

I'll hopefully be posting more now that I'm back! Also look for a whole range of new earrings that I'll be listing for sale in both my Etsy and 1000 Markets Shops in the coming days.

-Amy






No comments: