Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend Recap




This weekend I displayed some of my newest creations! I don't know if it was the weather or the soy latte but I was just filled with inspiration this last week. Above are some photos of my new designs. I was really surprised that my new beads collection was received so well, I think all of the new combo necklaces I designed found new homes this weekend.  I have to say that this years MD Home and Garden Show was the nicest I've shown at in all 4 years. Thank you to everyone who stopped by and it was a real pleasure meeting my newest customers of the year :)  Next I'll be showing my wares at my old Highschool: Loch Raven Spring Craft Fair! So come out on the 24th from 10am - 3pm and shop around for something handmade!

Now I have to attend to the house which, like always, is a mess during the show. Opening the windows and letting the air come in! Hope you all have a lovely Monday!

No comments: