Sunday, March 14, 2010

Maryland Spring Craft Show Recap


Thanks everyone who came out and supported me at Maryland Spring Craft this weekend! What a crazy 3 days it was! I managed to survive with the help of 4 alarm clocks, tons of coffee, and the friendliest neighboring vendors I've ever had! 


 The torrential downpours on friday and saturday didn't seem to scare anyone away, we were busy from opening hour onward. I was really excited to show some of my newest explorations in brass and sterling, and I was so happy that people were appreciative of my designs. I also had the pleasure of trading work with some other very talented artists. 
So I ended the longest show I've done thus far on a very positive note: great exposure, wonderful new friends, and best of all a nice donation to Haiti Relief from our benefit pendants. It was a real great experience and I would love to participate again next year! I'll be taking a nice break to restock and finish applications for my upcoming summer shows. Lets all have a productive next week! 

No comments: