Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring is almost here!

So the weather here was superb today! Hopefully everyone got outside to enjoy the clear blue skies. I got out and took survey of my snow damaged yard and also  picked up a copy of Urban Garden magazine. I'm planning on creating some small vegetable gardens in the backyard this spring! 

Today I also planned out some of the new ideas I had for my display at the next show up at Timonium Fairgrounds. I decided on some more natural looking fabrics and a new set of risers! Next weekends Maryland Home and Garden Spring Craft Show will be a fun one! There are going to be live indoor gardens  and a lot of awesome artisan work. 

As for other news this is what I'm currently reading :
This is what I'm cooking:

this is what I'm knitting from :


No comments: