Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Stamp Designs!




What a gorgeous day it was today! I finally got out for a nice long run instead of on the treadmill in the basement. What a difference that is! Today I also got a chance to sit down and design some new stamps for some of the new metal work I am doing. Here is a small sketch of one pattern I made inspired by ferns.  I then of course had to make a graphic design incorporating my logo. I'm so excited to use these! 

 After that, Kirk and I went to see the premier of the Bounty Hunter. It was cute. That's about all I'll say. But we did get to sit right behind the press and critics so that was pretty neat! They all were taking notes during the screening and there were two bouncers at the front door to make sure no one brought in recording devices.  It was a very fun experience if anything! So that was my day in a nutshell. Going hiking tomorrow and getting my Artscape application in perfect shape! 

No comments: