Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Home and Garden Show Recap/ More fun!




Back from my crazy 3 day show weekend! I love the atmosphere of multi-day shows. It's like a little community pops up overnight in a place where there was once just bare floors and walls. You get to know your neighbors and other vendors more personally, and it's a close knit feeling shared between artists. Coming back to my booth in the early mornings is a bit  like returning to a second home. 

I was so glad to have such wonderful vendors around me and it made the whole weekend just fly by! I met some amazing customers and was happy as always to see some familiar faces. I also had the pleasure of receiving some amazing offers to participate in other events. Overall, it was a pretty good show (especially since it was indoors!) 



I'll be at the Cockeysville Fall Festival this Sat for a few hours and then it's onto the most exciting show on my schedule : THE ANNUAL FALL HOME SHOW! 
 November 6-7 
11am-4pm

this year it will be at my very own house so everyone can take a peak at my little studio and say hello to my two Japanese cats.

***Reminder to all of you who want a paperless invite, please contact me at info@sunahjewelry.com 

No comments: