Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall is in Swing


Finished putting together all of the Fall Home Show Invites this afternoon! I decided to make them this year instead of having them printed as postcards like I've done in the past. They are a bit more whimsical but I think it goes along well with my new work. If you would enjoy receiving a mailed version, just shoot me an e-mail with your mailing address and I'll gladly send one over to you!

Also, I created a page on the website devoted to the Home Show this year. So if you haven't seen it yet, you can take a peak here!



In other news, I'm doing some redecorating in my studio. Ever since I came back from Omoi in Philly, I just can't get the image of their side wall out of my head. It was covered in Black and white Japanese Manga drawings and it just looked so cool! I'm trying to figure out how to recreate a similar look. Also, I decided to try my hand at apple sauce tonight. It came out tasty but had a way smoother texture than store bought apple sauce. It was a good first try at least! 

What kinds of Fall food do you like to cook?

No comments: