Monday, January 30, 2012

Surprise!



Sort of a funny story to share today :)

 You know how I posted about my pining for a specific  NORO knitting book the other day? Well, I had been looking at it on Amazon right before I blogged and for a moment  I thought I might have accidentally clicked "buy it now" but I didn't think anything of it. So exactly 3 days later I receive a package from Amazon shaped very much like a book. I thought, "hmmm... I must have accidentally bought that book..." Turns out my lovely Mother had seen my post and shipped me the book as a surprise gift! THANKS MOM!!  I've already started in on a project :) So many beautiful patterns to make, I highly recommend for the intermediate to advanced knitter. 


Today I'm also applying for alllll of my shows up until about July. I'm really excited to be traveling farther this year so I will hopefully have some interesting stories from the new places we stay! (Kind of like combining vacation and work!) Speaking of traveling, Kirk and I will be staying in Times Square this Thursday - Saturday! He has never been to NY so this is going to be a busy, crazy, adventurous weekend! 

Happy Monday みなさん! 



No comments: