Thursday, June 14, 2007

After the Show





I'm finally rested from this weekend of insanity! Celebrate Fairfax was incredible! I've never done a show there so I was a complete tourist. They had so many things to see and do that I never even saw half of it! Plus, I was so tired after working from 6am - 10 pm every night in the blazing sun that I didn't even want to stay later (even though it ran through midnight!) In terms of jewelry, this show was a roller coaster ride! Friday we opened a preview for the government workers and it was slow but steady. Then we had a long 4 hour break. I couldn't leave my table so I just ended up sweating and sitting until 6 when the festival officially opened. Saturday went very smoothly and was our best day out of three and Sunday was breezy but that was welcome. So overall I'd give the show a 3 out of 5. Mainly because of the heat, and partly because of some tent mishaps in the beginning. (Murphy's law, I somehow always forget). Aside from that, this show was very entertaining and I met some very nice people along the way!

No comments: