Tuesday, June 5, 2007

New Jewelry

Finally, Summer has arrived! Finals are over and I'm back in the studio creating what I love: eye catching colorful jewelry! The website is just about up and running and has been restocked for what I hope will be a continuous, joyous work in progress. From now on, look forward to semi consistent updates through the summer and probably not so many depending on my schedule during the fall semester. I'm currently working on a collection of opulent earrings using pearls, faceted gemstones, and sterling silver which I hope to preview sometime in the next few weeks. It will be an exciting line of ear candy! Actually I'm so excited about it that here is a tiny tiny preview:




The rest will be up on my website and at my shows starting most likely in July along with a number of new designs for the summer!

No comments: