Monday, September 13, 2010

Goal!


Hooray! I'm celebrating a reached goal  today: I have now posted more entries this year than I have in any other years of keeping with my little blog! Looking back at the past years worth of entries it's really amusing to see how my business has grown and changed. It's also very amusing to see how I lapse into a posting pattern which basically goes like this : post about new work, post about shows, forget to post for extended period of time, post about my lack of updates using photos. Around and Around it goes ! So, seeing as my first goal has been reached, I am choosing a new goal of adding more personal insights and diversified content to my posting style. It's not promise, but I said it. So hooray for reaching goals and here's to being brave and creating new ones!

がんばって!

( Good luck/ do your best!)

No comments: