Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Viva Vienna! Recap




Wow! What an incredibly hot Memorial Day weekend it was! I'm back from Vienna and I can honestly say that I've never drank so much water in a 6 hour period before. However, it didn't seem like anyone was going to let some 99 degree temperatures get in their way, and Viva Vienna was a lively and wonderful show! I have to mention how pleasant and pretty Vienna was, we were constantly being amazed at the cleanliness, modernity, and progressiveness all around us.

We had a great two days of meeting amazing people, strolling through the town, and staying at the Wolf Trap Motel (which by the way, was also lodging a whole lot of Bikers who were doing a Memorial Day ride the next day :) vrooom!)  Viva Vienna was really a perfect show despite the heat! 

So Thank you Vienna for hosting a most spectacular show! I look forward to coming back next year to see you all!

xoxoxo -Amy

(p.s. Whenever I shoot photos of my booth at a show, I somehow always catch Kirk in at least one by accident, so I posted the latest one because it came out so unexpectedly wonderful!)

No comments: