Monday, May 2, 2011

Towson Town Recap



Wow, What a crazy week this turned out to be! Between dodging the rain and tornado-like-winds on Thursday, breaking a second part of my tent,  using duct tape in creative architectural ways, unusually cold weather on Saturday, and more unexpected downpours on Sunday, I had a rather wonderful show!

I'm being a bit dramatic, but all of you who do outdoor shows know what I'm talking about: Murphy's Law. It's the only constant thing in this crazy outdoor show world we work in! Right? But with all the insanity comes the wonderful rewards of meeting so many new people.

Since I grew up in Towson, whenever I work the Towson Town Festival it's always more of a reunion than a show in some respect. I always look forward to  seeing old friends from school and from my childhood and I wanted to say thank you to everyone who stopped by to see me at this years show!

Shows aside, I'm spending today updating the website and taking promotional photos and then I should weed my poor garden that has been neglected during this crazy week!

xoxox - Amy

No comments: