Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Petite Flower Bracelet - Ready to Order!


Wow what a dreary day it is here in Charm City! I don't know about you but for me these cloudy rainy days make working so much easier. I got up this morning, heard the rain, and just got right to work. Armed with my camera, light boxes, and hot mug of spiced apple cider, I felt pretty unstoppable :)

This weekend was the conclusion of one of my favorite show venues: Ridgley Middle Craft Fair. This was my 3rd year in a row showing there and as such I've built up a bit of a following. It was not only great to sell in such a warm and friendly environment, it was also a joy to see so many familiar faces.  Thanks Ridgley for another great year! My next show is on the 3rd of December at Roland Park Country School's Holiday Fair.


Before I get back to my photo session I just wanted to share the link to my brand new bracelet design that is ready for Christmas giving up in the shop! Go check it out HERE.

No comments: