Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ridgely recap

Ridgely is always one of my favorite shows because it signals the start of the holiday season for me. Christmas music plays during the day and everyone seems to be in such a festive mood, it just gets me excited about the coming months! The highlight of this years show for me personally was that my newest design found a home! I didn't even get a chance to blog about this design yet but let me tell you, it is fabulous! I'm in love with it. My customer graciously let me snap a photo of her modeling it like a pro before it left my booth though: 

Isn't she a lovely model?! 
It's a long 3D open wood flower necklace set with sparkling Swarovski crystals. It's just perfect for all occasions and it's very wearable. Ok I'll stop raving now. 

Thank you to all of my wonderful customers who came out and I hope everyone got a jump start on their holiday shopping! 

Just a reminder that Saturday November 30th is Small Business Saturday so be sure to support your local business's that day! I will be hosting a Cyber Monday sale online as well  so you can purchase my most popular designs at a discount just in time for Christmas! 

My next show is this Sunday at Damascus Highschool's Shopping Frenzy  from 12 - 5 pm! 

Xoxoxo - Amy

No comments: