Monday, November 4, 2013

Schulman Project Online


Happy Monday everyone! Just wanted to let everyone know that the amazing Schulman Project Gallery has launched their online retail section. Now you can purchase my work through their website as well as an array of other amazingly talented artists work! Also I wanted to take this opportunity to list a few of my upcoming shows since I am usually super last minute about it.

This Saturday I will be showing my wares at Ridgley Middle Schools Fall Craft Show from 10-4. All the Baltimore locals know what a great little gem of a show this is and if you have never shopped this event, you are truly missing out! It's always jam packed with  Christmas shoppers so be sure to get here early if you want the best selection! I will be located in booth C3 in the cafeteria!

CRAFT  M(A)RT  is an all retail exhibition that will run from November 22 - January 25  at the Schulman Project in Hampden and will feature beautiful and affordable work from an array of artists just in time for the Holidays. You will be able to purchase my work along with some one-of-a-kind pieces that I am creating exclusively for this Gallery!


xoxoxox - Amy 


No comments: