Thursday, June 10, 2010

Garden Update!



Just went to the opening of the Towson Farmers Market with my wonderful mother today, we got berries! I was glad we didn't miss them this year. Also just wanted to post photos of the veggie garden as of today. As you can see, it's coming along rather wildly but nicely. I'm going to stake the sugar snaps tomorrow because they are growing into themselves (oops).

Other than that, I'm steaming ahead with the shop preparations. So very many photos to sort and crop. It's getting there slowly, I have about 30 items of 50 finished.  Also I was asked to show my work at Towson Universities Asian Arts Gallery for their Many Moons Festival this Fall, so look for me there in September! I'll keep you updated as always. I hope everyone can get outside today and enjoy the breeze!

No comments: