Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sowebo Recap



Hello! I hope everyone enjoyed their extended weekends! Just wanted to share some photos of Sowebo Fest with you all! This was such an interesting Show, It had such a diverse mix of vendors, people, and music that we deemed it unlike anything we've done before. The weather was fantastic by the way which is almost unheard of for outdoor shows, so that was a great blessing! I got to meet a lot of other artists and I was happy to get to chat with so many enthusiastic customers! Thanks everyone for making Sowebo Fest really fun!

Hollins Market Before the Show Started

Bento Box Lunch I made!

One of the Love murals being painted live
Children's Banner stretching across the street

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey there! I am one of those enthusiastic customers :) Remember me, the girl who got so excited about your blog?

You have a great inventory and I really like your style... I am checking out your jimdo page as we speak!