Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Copper Blitz!

 

 
I just finished a whole days work of jewelry using copper, pearls, and Czech glass! It is a very earthy collection and I'm very happy with how everything came together. All of the pieces have a nice weight to them and unlike some of my other collections debuting this season, they are nicely simple. These would be great pieces to wear to work. Above are just a few of the copper workings.  
You can purchase these and other lovely gifts at the APPUS DESIGN FALL HOME SHOW on SUNDAY NOV. 9th from 11am- 4pm! 

Also as a side note, yesterday I put up my first Vinyl wall decal! It was so simple and it really transformed the desolate wall space we had at the bottom of the stairs. So if you too are someone on the fence about decals, this girl says, "Cheap, Fast and Fun!"  
Elegance at last!

 

No comments: