Thursday, October 9, 2008

dizzy spells and Dessert

 
 

So yesterday I was soldering some new earrings and pendants, and very soon after I began to feel very dizzy and light headed. I'm not sure what brought it on, I've been using the same ventilation system for a long time now and have never experienced that reaction before. SO for the next few days I am going to stick to cold connections... 
  This morning I decided to take a photo of the prettiest sweet potato I have growing in my kitchen. I didn't know that sweet potatoes grew purple stalks! So interesting.  And while I am on the subject of food, I wanted to share what I am cooking today!

 

After going to the farmers market in Towson, I am going to make leek, onion, and potato soup. We'll see how it turns out, but the picture sure looks delicious! And finally, for any of you who follow my Cake Box line of jewelry, I am working on a lolita collection of delicate cakes and confections to wear! 

Hopefully now that the whole house business is  filed away and settled I will finally get around to setting up the etsy shops I had wanted to start! A lot of good things are happening for Appus Design this season! 

So stay tuned and don't forget to come visit us at the Fall Home Show on Sunday November 9th  from 11am - 4pm! 

1 comment:

Lilies in my Cereal said...

So much gorgeousness in these posts!!!!!!