Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm Back!




Ok so I've been so busy organizing and settling into the new house and my new routine that I've not been able to update my blog as much! (at all) So here we go again! So much has happened in the last few months it is impossible to fill in everything!  For now here are photos of the wedding site at Celebrations at the Bay and a photo of our new house... and a photo of a bird feeder that I really want! 
 In terms of jewelry, I have been working steadily in my brand new studio(photos coming) on a new collection for winter which is in no better words, quite girly! It's fun and I will post photos of my latest work tomorrow! Hope you all enjoy and apologies for the lack of updates! But now I am back!

  This is an amazing bird feeder from Evasolo that I covet! they are just aglow with form and functionality !


No comments: