Monday, November 9, 2009

Compassion International


Hi Everyone! Sorry for the little hiatus, I promised myself I would try and post almost everyday but things got a bit busy! Just wanted to stop in and announce that for the upcoming 
Show at Ridgely Middle on the 14th I am giving 15% of all my proceeds to Compassion International again. 

I know I've said this before, but Kirk and I have sponsored a little girl named Rubi from India since 2004.  It has been one of the best things we've ever done!  If anyone has any interest in helping other children just like her receive food, medical care, and education, please visit their website:


Even though money is sometimes tight in these hard economic times, we still have so much to be thankful for. That is why I am so happy to be giving once again to this wonderful cause!

Have a great Monday!
-Amy

No comments: