Sunday, November 15, 2009

Show Recap




So yesterdays Show turned out to be wonderful! It was well organized, clean, and had a great turn out! One of the things I enjoy the most is when I get to actually talk with my customers and get to know them better. I had a lot of opportunities to do so at Ridgely. I'm also very pleased that my winter collection of earth tones was very well received! I'm always excited when the pieces I love to make the most find new homes :)  

Also, I'm so happy to announce that we were able to donate $165 to Compassion International from yesterdays show! A HUGE Thank you to everyone who came out to see me and make this possible! 

As a side note, This is my second to last large public show of the year. I'll be out at Dulaney's Holiday Bazaar on the 5th of December for one last show to end 2009!

-Amy

No comments: