Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Clean up

So we were pretty lucky with the hurricane this time around. Woke up to lots of debris on the lawn but other than that, nothing too dire. Since it's still pretty nasty out, I've been using this indoor time to ready my studio for the holiday rush. Cleaning off surfaces and organizing clay parts and pieces. It seems like it takes 2 minutes to destroy a clean place that took 2 hour to clean... My ultimate goal is to have such an organized space that it never gets messy. Hahahaha I know, I know, just let me dream :)

I've also been sketching a lot lately and as a result have come up with some pretty holiday ideas! I'm going to try and put some of these into reality this afternoon.

Hope you all stayed dry and safe during this storm!

Xoxoxoxo - Amy

No comments: