Saturday, October 6, 2012

First day recap

Wow! So much fun in Fells today! The weather was great, people were super friendly and I even had some wonderful friends drop by! Thanks for a great first day! I was so busy during the show I didn't sit down for more than a half hour total. You know it's been a good day when you're starving and exhausted at the end :)

Some of my favorite moments from today include:

- A man from Seattle telling me to move out West.

- two girls who bought matching friendship bracelets ( so adorable!!)

- meeting another jeweler who had worked at a Michaels craft store (some funny stories shared)

- enjoying conversation with a fully face painted lady from Tokyo.

- being recognized on the street by one of my blog followers, unexpected and kind of awesome! I almost felt famous lol :)

Tomorrow it is supposed to rain, but I guess I don't really care :)

Xoxoxoxo - Amy

No comments: