Monday, October 15, 2012

Insanity Ensures Creativity

Not sure if I mentioned it yet, but I decided to take on a double Saturday show this weekend. Preparing for a single show is quite taxing in and of itself, but two requires some serious battle planning. Plus otherworldly amounts of coffee and extremely small amounts of sleep.

Why did I decide to do this? Well two reasons: 1) I love coffee
2) what was the question?

So this Weekend you can find me at the MD Fall Home and Garden and the Cockeysville Fall Festival which I might mention is an event to benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charities.

The one great thing about a double show is that it pushes you to get creative. Also the added pressure has in years past, helped me to think outside my design boundaries and produce some interesting work.

Xoxoxo- Amy

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark."
- Michelangelo


No comments: