Friday, November 12, 2010

Holiday Pretties!






Can't believe I pulled another all nighter! But here are the fruits of my labor :) All of these lovely items will be available tomorrow at the Ridgley Middle School Craft Show and all are under $25! I've created a line of great holiday gifts from new keychains, and hair clips, to pretty pins and rings to help you find that perfect gift that's lovingly handcrafted and unique!

Come out and say hello and remember to sign up to win some more great gifts by clicking the link on the side of this blog!

Ridgley Middle School  Craft Show

121 Ridgley rd. 
Lutherville, MD 21093

10am - 3pm





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh those are some real pretty creations! I love the hair clips and key chain ideas! You should have great sales.

Unknown said...

Thanks Kristen! I LOVE the hair clips too! They are just so much fun :)