Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ridgley Recap Plus Japan




Hi everyone! Sorry this recap is late, Just wanted to say what a pleasure it was to be able to show at Ridgley again this year! Everyone is so kind and the atmosphere is so warm :) Thank you to all my wonderful customers who stopped by to say hi! I so enjoy talking with all of you and I hope you found something pretty!

Wanted to share the photo of my new gift table, I thought it was rather nice. This is the first year I've had the time to actually make something like that. It's also the first year that we are actually doing some Holiday shows past December 1st! how exciting.  The show I'm really smiling about is the Symphony Homes for the Holidays on Dec. 11-12! I've never done their boutique but I'm very much looking forward to it. 

In other news... We are leaving for JAPAN tomorrow night!! (well actually Thursday at like 4am) Can you believe it is finally here? I truly can't! We'll be landing in Tokyo on Friday around 4:30 and then our adventures will begin for the next 10 days. 

I'm going to try very hard to document our travels here on this blog as often as I find time/ wifi. But inevitably I'm going to fall behind so, I decided I'm going to be writing things just as they come to me with date and time stamps then load them all when I get the chance. I hope you all will enjoy this little hiatus from my normal blogging!

I'll update here tonight/ tomorrow before we leave! 

xxoo -Amy

No comments: