Monday, November 8, 2010

Home Show Recap!



Thank you all for making this years home show so much fun! It was lovely talking with each and every one of you and I hope you got some pretty things for your loved ones and for yourselves :)

A BIG thank you goes to My Father for providing his beautiful photography that graced the walls,  my Mother for baking the delicious food (as always!) and to Artist Caitlin Johns for creating the best holiday cards I've ever seen! You all are so talented and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

We also were able to raise over $50 for Compassion Christmas gifts! That is equal to giving 5 children something special this year! Thank you everyone who purchased the Compassion Bracelets this weekend.

I'm so happy that we were able to put on the Home Show again  despite our tight schedule. I really think it's important that we try to buy locally because it helps build community, communication, and helps create a more sustainable environment. So thank you all for contributing to that ideal!

Here are a few photos from the weekend:












Come out to see us next at Ridgley Middle School Craft Fair this Saturday from 10am - 3pm!

121 Ridgley rd. 
Lutherville, MD 21093


No comments: