Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ms. Charm's Chic Interview

Hello! I had the great pleasure of being interviewed recently by Ms Charm's Chic Blog and I wanted to share it with you all.  I hope you have some fun reading a little more about myself and my work    :)  You can read the inteview HERE.




"Ms. Charm’s Chic defines Baltimore’s fashion scene by providing fashionable ladies and gentlemen with the latest fashion news happening in Charm City.
Fashion designers, boutique owners, and other style makers have a platform to share their stories with the world.
Ms. Charm’s Chic is a fashion blog that brings together Baltimore’s young trendy fashionistas, chic career women and fabulous mothers in one place."  - Paulette, Writer for Ms Charm's Chic
_________________________________

REMINDER: HOME SHOW THIS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
11am - 4pm
e-mail me at info@sunahjewelry for an invite!

No comments: