Monday, November 1, 2010

Less than One Week



Hope everyone had a great Halloween weekend! I'm currently photographing my new work for some promotional materials so I don't have any photos at this hour, but I'll be posting some more tonight. It's officially less than one week before the Home Show and I'm so busy! I'm setting up the new displays and doing some last minute cleaning in the studio today.

Like I've mentioned before, I work best under pressure, and this weekend has produced some very creative pieces. I'm hoping to have some new pieces in my Shop this week. If not they will be on display this weekend! I'll be sending out reminders tonight and later this week to everyone who is on our mailing list! Want to join the fun? Just e-mail me at info@sunahjewelry for a Home Show Invite!

Also, remember that you can win some great gifts by becoming a follower of our Blog by clicking the link on the side of this page, or by signing up at one of our Shows!



No comments: